Buy cute, funny, vintage and retro style Valentine's day cards online!

 






Valentine’s Day 2022 is TWO WEEKS AWAY. 

Shoot your shot with our new range of funny vintage, retro style Valentine’s Day cards. 

Featuring classic Valentine’s Day backgrounds and funny, cheeky and occasionally wildly inappropriate captions, there’s something for everyone! Cards are left blank inside for your own message/apology. Check out the full Valentine’s Day range here, individual links below: 

Let’s get old and fat together

I like my women like I like my coffee

You stole my heart and the duvet

You give my heart an erection

You’re stuck with me now

I love you more than I hate Valentine’s day

#funny #funnypics #funnypost #humor #memes #funnymemes #datingmemes #relationshipmemes #valentinesmemes #happyvalentinesday #valentines2022 #valentinesdaygifts #valentinescard #funnyvalentinescard #funnyvalentine #valentinesinspo #retro #vintage #design #shopping #redbubble #giftideas #vintagevalentinescard #vintagevalentineart #retrovalentinescard #retrovalentineart

Comments